The foam stabilizer has good compatibility with the cement mortar, which can make the pore shape, size, and distribution of the lightweight concrete ideal, and can extend the half-life. Foam stabilizer (also known as foam homogenizer) plays a rather important role in the polyurethane foam plastics industry. Its main role is to promote nucleation and stabilize the foam hole and the components of each raw material in the emulsification system, so that the foam products produced have excellent physical and mechanical properties.
Foam stabilizer is an indispensable component of slurry. It is used in small quantities, but it is important. A foam stabilizer is a surfactant that performs three main functions,
(1) Emulsification. The surface tension of raw material system is reduced and the miscibility of raw material components is improved.
(2) Nucleation. Promote the formation of bubble core in the early foaming stage and regulate the structure of bubble pore.
(3) Stabilizing effect. Improve the stability and fluidity of raw material system, make its density distribution even. Whether it has an ideal open or closed pore structure depends on whether the gel reaction rate and gas expansion rate are balanced during the foam formation process.
Luoyang Trunnano Tech Co., Ltd is professional in lightweight concrete and foam concrete solutions. We can supply concrete foaming agent, superplasticizer, aerogel and foam concrete strength enhancer for lightweight concrete mix, CLC blocks all over the world. Send us an email or click on the needed products to send an inquiry.
L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Credit Card etc.
By sea, by air, by express, as customers request.
1) Store in a dry environment at room temperature.
2) Avoid damp and high temperature.
3) Use immediately after opening the inner packing bag.
Foam Stabilizer for CLC Blocks Foam Concrete Solution
Foam concrete special foam stabilizer