Anti-freezing Polycarboxylate Superplasticizer is characterized by high water reduction, high moisture retention, low dosage, remarkable antifreeze effect and good cement adaptability. It is suitable for formulating commercial concrete, high strength concrete, fluid concrete, self-compacting, concrete and large admixture concrete.
Technical performance and characteristics:
1. This product is light brown red, brown yellow or colorless transparent liquid. The product is non-toxic, non-flammable, non-corrosive, extremely low in alkali content, free of chloride ions, solid content (10%-30%) ±1% .
2.With high security, concrete 1-2h slump, basically no loss, it is almost unaffected by temperature changes.
3.The antifreeze effect is remarkable, and the ratio of 50 freeze-thaw strength loss ratio is ≤90%.
4. It has good applicability to cement and is suitable for different types of cement. It is especially suitable for the preparation of high-strength, self-compacting and high-performance concrete with active blends such as fly ash and slag.
5.With concrete anti-bleeding, anti-segregation performance, small concrete pumping resistance, it is easy to transport.
6.Trace bleed air. Its concrete content is 2.5% -6%. The bleed air volume can be adjusted according to user requirements.
The method of use:
1. The actual dosage should be determined by trial and error. The 25% solid content is usually 0.7%-1.2%, and the 12% solid content is 1.5%-2.5%. When high-strength concrete is prepared, the dosage can be appropriately increased.
2. This product should not be compounded with naphthalene-based water reducing agent. When used with other admixtures, concrete compatibility test should be carried out.
Packaging and storage:
1. Packed in 200kg - 1000kg drums or tank trucks.
2. Stored in clean plastic, glass steel or stainless steel containers. It should not be stored in iron containers. Avoid rain and moisture evaporation to prevent exposure and frost.
3. The product shelf life is 1 year, and it can be used continuously after passing the inspection.