Guide the construction technology of foamed cement insulation board exterior wall
Foamed cement insulation board is a kind of common insulation material for exterior wall insulation board. Foam cement insulation board in the installation of the need for some special construction methods for your guidance.
Installation of foam cement insulation board
1) the size of the standard board is 300*300, the diagonal error is less than 3mm, if you need to cut, you can use small cutting saw cutting, the allowable deviation of the insulation board size is 2.
2) mesh cloth folding: the mesh cloth is pasted on both sides of doors and Windows openings and deformation joints, with a total width of about 200. The width of the folding part is 80. The specific method is as follows: the cutting length of the mesh cloth is 180 and the plate thickness is added. Firstly, a special binder with a length of 80 and a width of 2 was applied on the bag turning part, and then the 80-long mesh cloth was pressed in, and the rest was thrown out for later use.
3), the configuration of the special binder daub in the back of the composite foam cement board, binder compaction thickness is about 3, in order to ensure that the bond is solid, it is best to use full touch method, but also can use a sticky method and a point method.
4), stick method: with a tooth trowel will be special adhesive horizontal uniform wipe on the foamed cement board, the width of 10, the thickness of 10, the middle distance of 50.
5) strip method: use a trowel to apply a special binder around and in the middle of each board, and then apply a ash cake with a diameter of 50 and a thickness of 10 in the separation zone of foamed cement board.
6) quickly paste the foamed cement insulation board with special binder on the wall to prevent the surface from skinning and losing the bonding effect.
7) after the foaming cement insulation board is glued to the wall, it shall be operated by pressing with a ruler for 2 meters to ensure its flatness and firm adhesion. The boards shall be tightly squeezed with no joints. For the cracks formed by not straight cutting, insert and smooth with adhesive. After each piece of board is glued, the special adhesive on the extrusion surface shall be removed.
8) the foamed cement board shall be piecewise pasted from bottom to top along the horizontal direction and laterally pasted. Each row of boards shall have 1/2 length of staggered joints, and local minimum staggered joints shall not be less than 100.
The insulation board needs to be fixed:
1) the installation of the fixing parts shall be started after the foaming cement insulation board is pasted for 8 hours, and shall be completed within the following 24 hours. According to the design requirements of the location of the use of percussion drill drilling, aperture 10, drilling into the base wall depth of about 60, fixed pieces of anchor into the base wall depth of about 50, to ensure solid and reliable.
2) the number of fixed parts shall be set according to each board.
3) self-tapping screws should be squeezed tightly and the engineering plastic expansion nail cap and the surface of composite foamed cement board should be neat or slightly screwed in to ensure that the tail of expansion nail is screwed back to make it fully anchored with the wall base.
1) rough sand shall be used to polish the uneven joints of the foamed cement insulation board. The motion shall be gentle circular motion, and it shall not be polished in the direction parallel to the joints of the board.
2) clean the floating ash with a brush after polishing.
As decorative thread Angle:
1) according to the design requirements, use the ink line to pop out the position where the line Angle needs to be made, and conduct horizontal and vertical correction.
2) concave line Angle: use a slot cutter to cut the board into notches. The thinnest notches should be no less than 15.
3) after the convex Angle is cut according to the design size, the online Angle and the corresponding foaming cement insulation board shall be brushed with the interface agent on both sides, and then coated with the special adhesive to make the paste firm.
5. Wipe the underlying polymer mortar:
1) the configuration of polymer mortar is the same as the special binder.
2) apply the prepared polymer mortar evenly on the board with a thickness of 2
6, press mesh cloth:
1) the mesh shall be cut according to the length and width of the working face, and the lap width shall be set apart. The cutting of grid cloth should be carried out in the direction of warp and weft.
2) in the hole around the doors, Windows and other doors and Windows mesh cloth bag, four corners should be added a layer of mesh cloth to strengthen, the whole mesh cloth should be in the hole around the bag bag and additional mesh cloth.
3) apply polymer mortar to the front and side of the extruded board at the hole and the place where the mesh cloth is turned over (only the side of the insulation board here is allowed to use polymer mortar). The pre-cast mesh cloth is flipped along the thickness of the plate and pressed into the polymer mortar.
4) make the whole grid cloth straight and flat along the horizontal direction. Note that one side of the grid cloth that is curved inside is facing inward. Use a trowel to smooth the grid cloth from the middle up and down to make it close to each other. The width of the horizontal lap joint of the grid cloth shall not be less than 100, and the length of the vertical lap joint shall not be less than 80. The gap of the underlying mortar shall be supplemented with polymer mortar at the lap joint, and the grid cloth shall not be wrinkled, empty or warped.
5) at the concave and convex corners, narrow grid cloth should be embedded in the underlying polymer mortar, and the entire grid cloth should be placed on top of the narrow grid cloth with a lap width of 80.
6) the two sides of the grid at the Yin and Yang angles of the wall body are overlapped with each other at two-way angles, and the width of overlapped on each side is not less than 200.
7) Plastered layer polymer mortar:
After the bottom layer of polymer mortar is wiped and pressed into the mesh cloth, when the mortar is solidified to the non-sticky surface, the pretreatment layer of polymer mortar is started. The pretreatment thickness shall be subject to the covering mesh cloth.