PH value: 7-8
Waterborne zinc stearate is a milky white dispersion that is easily dispersed in water and has a slippery feel.
(1) Widely used in cosmetics, plastic cold-resistant plasticizers, mold release agents, stabilizers, surfactants, rubber vulcanization accelerators, water repellents, polishing agents, metal soaps, metal mineral flotation agents, softeners, pharmaceuticals Products and other organic chemicals.
(2) A solvent which can be used as an oil-soluble pigment, a crayon smoothing agent, a stencil polishing agent, an emulsifier of stearic acid glycerin, and the like.
(3) Used as a lubricant and defoamer in the food industry. Nano-aqueous stearic acid is also the main raw material for the production of almond honey and milk.
(4) Nano-aqueous stearic acid is widely used in the manufacture of PVC plastic pipes, plates, profiles and films. It is a PVC heat stabilizer with good lubricity and good light and heat stability. In plastic PVC pipes, stearic acid helps prevent processing during processing
"Coking", added in the processing of PVC film is an effective heat stabilizer, and can prevent discoloration of the finished film caused by exposure to sulfide.
(5) Nano-aqueous stearic acid plays an important role in the synthesis and processing of rubber. It is a vulcanization active agent widely used in natural rubber, synthetic rubber and latex. It can also be used as a plasticizer and softener. It is used as an emulsifier in the production of synthetic rubber. It can be used as a foaming agent in the manufacture of foam rubber and as a release agent for rubber products.
(6) Nano-aqueous stearic acid is used in emulsification of creams and cold creams to make it a stable white cream. Stearic acid soap esters are more widely used in the cosmetic industry.