The aqueous stearic acid emulsion is prepared by adding first-grade stearic acid, adding food-grade dispersing agent, and processing under high temperature and high pressure equipment under certain conditions. The pure product is a milky white slightly lustrous uniform and stable solution system without any toxicity.
CAS number 57-11-4
Particle size 8μm
Molecular formula C18H36O2
Melting point 65-70
Specific gravity 1.01
Solid content 30%
Aqueous stearic acid use:
(1) Widely used in cosmetics, plastic cold-resistant plasticizers, mold release agents, stabilizers, surfactants, rubber vulcanization accelerators, water repellents, polishing agents, metal soaps, metal mineral flotation agents, softeners, pharmaceuticals Products and other organic chemicals.
(2) A solvent which can be used as an oil-soluble pigment, a crayon smoothing agent, a stencil polishing agent, an emulsifier of stearic acid glycerin, and the like.
(3) Used as a lubricant and defoamer in the food industry. Aqueous stearic acid is also the main raw material for the production of almond honey and milk.
(4) Aqueous stearic acid is widely used in the manufacture of PVC plastic pipes, plates, profiles and films. It is a PVC heat stabilizer with good lubricity and good light and heat stability. In plastic PVC pipes, stearic acid helps prevent processing during processing
"Coking", added in the processing of PVC film is an effective heat stabilizer, and can prevent discoloration of the finished film caused by exposure to sulfide.
(5) Aqueous stearic acid plays an important role in the synthesis and processing of rubber. It is a vulcanization active agent widely used in natural rubber, synthetic rubber and latex. It can also be used as a plasticizer and softener. It is used as an emulsifier in the production of synthetic rubber. It can be used as a foaming agent in the manufacture of foam rubber and as a release agent for rubber products.
(6) Aqueous stearic acid is used in emulsification of creams and cold creams to make it a stable white cream. Stearic acid soap esters are more widely used in the cosmetic industry.
(7) Aqueous stearic acid is used for the modification of a series of powder products such as nano-silica, nano-calcium carbonate and light calcium carbonate.
2. Precautions for the use of aqueous stearic acid: avoiding light and avoiding heat
Shelf life: 6 months at room temperature
Packing: 50Kg plastic drum.
Store and transport according to general chemical regulations, store in a cool dry place